Black Ops DLC Map Packs

I have just got myself a new xbox as my disc tray was not working on my old one. Unfortunately i dont have a broadband connection at home at the moment so i had to go to a friends house to download my gammer tag and all of my black ops dlc packs (all 4) Now my problem is that now i am back at home and i try to play solo zombies none of my dlc maps are there?? Also i have tried split screen (normal cod mode and zombies) and there are no maps there! Could someone please help me as i really want my maps back? Thanx

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

You are going to have to transfer your license to the new console.

support.xbox.com/.../download-content

Sorry to say but once you do that you will need to re-download all your content.

Everything you need to do is explained in the link I gave you.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

But the thing is, when i re downloaded the map packs they were there at first when i was at my friends still connected to xbox live, but when i got home they were gone. I will give a go what u suggested, but it just puzzles me that they were there at first. When i go to my memory settings the packs are still there with the latest update

Sorry this didn't help.

You downloaded you Map Packs before you license transferred that's why thay are not working... Once you do license transfer just go to Download History and re-download all the content you purchased just like Moosechops said! :)

Sorry this didn't help.