Black Ops discussion for tonight? If interested then send me a f/r or message.

Tonight I'd like to put a room together to speak game theory and possible meta gaming within Black Ops. Meta gaming is something I do for other games (Magic: The Gathering and Tekken when I used to play. It's used to be prepared for what to expect) and I'm sure it could be useful in Black Ops as well as other competitive games. Basically, we will discuss perks, weapons, kill streaks,  why camping is frowned upon as well as rushing too,  strategies that are overused by some players and not used enough by others, etc.. WARNING: I admit I'm a camper. I do not care for SPM in Team Death Match.  I do not approve of rushing when it's not needed or camping when rushing is needed (objective games).  I believe in roles in games and communication is pivotal. If this sounds interesting then please send me a f/r, have a mic and be open minded and mature. We possibly will play ranked games too.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I would.... but the mavericks are on tonight..... soooo yeah.

see if someone will record it, I wouldnt mind watching it on youtube

=)

search this weekend? OH and domuhnic the mavs are gonna lose.

I would but I like playin the game to much haha like I get off from work I just wanna go home and play and win some games  then repeat for the next day.

What time were you thinking?

[quote user="Bazinga79"]

What time were you thinking?

[/quote]

I figure around 8 Mountain / 7 Pacific Time. If no one else wants too it's fine. @ Everyone wanting to but deciding against it because they would rather play a game than sit around a speak about it: That's fine. But I can guarantee if more players would stick together and work as a team they would have fun a lot more. It's called a pay off and I really don't want impatient people playing with me anyways. Impatience makes players make bad choices. I dunno. I guess it's just me. I'd rather see my team win 75-8 while I went 9-0 than see my team win 750-620 and go 18-10. That's how I think at least. Patience is a virtue very few players have. It's actually taught amongst the younger generation that it is bad and you should always run and gun. Sad. 

you guys should definately attend...i play with ninja all all the time and use his strategy, due to me listening to him and playing with a full team my win loss ratio has increased by .40 my kd by .30 and now i have no problem getting attack dogs and blackbirds

[quote user="PuRe Adversity"]

you guys should definately attend...i play with ninja all all the time and use his strategy, due to me listening to him and playing with a full team my win loss ratio has increased by .40 my kd by .30 and now i have no problem getting attack dogs and blackbirds

[/quote]

Sitting around with a motion sensor isn't much of a strategy actually.

i haven't been playing with him for a while so if ur looking at my recent games ur not looking at our strategy, watch some of the games on ninjas profile that's our strategy,  and i can sit around with a motion sensor all i want, i bought the game so i can do what i want

[quote user="Shawcross"]Sitting around with a motion sensor isn't much of a strategy actually.

[/quote]

Lol, I second that.  TheNinja actually closed the party and removed me from his friends list because I was rushing while he camped with a Motion Sensor, which angered him greatly.  My point being, beware if he's the host of the party.  Disagreeing with him might get you booted.