Black Ops Clan Recruiting, DOAP...

Hello my name is ARK1L0 I am a proud member of the DOAP clan, we were founded on August 2, of 2010, and we are happy to have made it through one year together. If you would like to help us make it one more year, please visit us at www.doaphq.spruz.com OR add my gamertag ARK1L0 (please note the one and zero) Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my post, look forward to seeing you on site and game, have yourself a great day.

KILO 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'm interested in joining but what kind of clan is it? Do you guys play competitively, play random private matches, zombies or what? Based on what you guys do you might not want me.

Well, we do all of that, We love having fun but at the same time we play competitively. We do things such as Michael Myers, Game Battles, Zombies, and Public Matches. And of course much more...

So, of course we want you!

Alright cool. I'm not that great competitively though because I just switched over from PS3 and am still adjusting but I'll try.

hey i hear you, i came over from the wii (which sucks BTW) and im getting warmed up too. this is why i am level 28...

Alright man, well I'm just level 22 or something like that but I'll probably play a lot more and get better and up more levels. But yeah I hope the clan is cool and all, and I'll be sure to add the clan tag to my tag.

Yeah, welcome to the clan!

Hey ARK I want to join as well, i just got an xbox, but have been playing COD for years, I am levei 36 and rising right now, I am pretty good at deathmatch and other games. I'm just looking to make some friends and play on a team.

Thanks man

cool, be sure to visit the website

hey, ive been looking to join a clan but can't find one that actually plays together and plays as a team. Does this clan do that. Also how many ppl are in this clan and is it still active