Black Ops 3 Reveal

Anyone excited for the reveal tomorrow? I am after watching this teaser. The first 2 Blops were amazing and my faves in the series so I'm just super stoked for this game. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Not particularly. Once I realise it wasn't WAW2 my interest disappeared.

Please don't have EXO Suits!!!

well that video is a dissapointment, they have gone all futuristic with hints they will be incorporating implant and bio upgrades into the game, basically instead of wearing an exo suit, your body will get the upgrades, if that is the case then I will not be buying this game.

I watched the reveal and my take is that it is awful.  I will pass.  Call of Duty is becoming very monotonous.  It is like Advanced Warfare but now upgraded.  Activision needs to really take a step back amd really evaluate their game plan.  

But why would they?   They aee making big cash with the copy and paste formula

Wasn't thrilled with the trailer. Didn't get me any bit excited and I have had no interest in COD since Black Ops 2 and I sold that. So I wont be getting this one either.

AW just plain sucked to me, I was looking really forward to BO3, but looks like more of the same futuristic stuff... I thought Halo 5 was for that.

i don't what it is about this call of duty, but i'm getting pretty pumped...i just bought modern warfare 3, blops, blops 2, and ghosts. i never used to be this gung ho about cod, but now i've just got a craving for fast bay level action games...

i would've gotten advanced warfare too, but the sale wasn't good enough.

wish that company would loss there liscense cod worst garbage ive ever played.

^ I wouldn't go that far.   But they definitely need to slow there games down.  Take a break and re evaluate their IP.  Yearly releases are uncalled for