Black ops 2

I am having the same problem as alot of other people in multiplayer it takes forever to find a match it will find good matches but wont analyze them and i will have to back out and keep trying it over and over againuntil finally it will put me in a lobby and everyone that is in those lobbies for some reason are all having the same problem this just started happening to me 2 days ago i dont understand it isnt my internet cause the nat is open and it has been working fine before ive had this game since it first came out

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

This may be a problem with Treyarch servers. Can you play other games online without any issues? If so then it is a problem with Treyarch and you should contact their support team

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If you're  having issues, Treyarch suggests you customise the search function. In the Find Match screen choose "Search Preference" and select from one of three options.

"Any" will provide quicker search results and get you into games sooner, but will not guarantee decent connections. "Normal" is the default method.

"Best" is the option you want to pick if you have connection issues. The game search function will take a little longer, but will result in games with better connections.

-------------------------

This problem occurs more now with the release of the Revolution DLC.  DLC map packs divide matchmaking pools into groups of players who have DLC and players who don’t have DLC. The more map packs that are released, the more matchmaking pools there are.

Sorry this didn't help.

It is the Black ops servers, I have the same problems so i have to wait til about 130 am est to play other wise i get nothing but red bar every game till then.

Sorry this didn't help.

Black Ops is always playing up,most of the time its there end where the problem is

Sorry this didn't help.