black ops 2

when is it coming out?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Probably varies by region, but for the USA it's Tuesday, November 13, 2012.

Maybe Treyarch will put some effort into this one.

[quote user="Neumax"]

[/quote]I've always enjoyed the Infinity Ward developed CoD games over the Treyarch ones. Call of Duty 3 was okay at best and Call of Duty: World at War COULD'VE been one of the best CoD games, but due to grenade spam and other cheap tactics, it's actually one of the worst. They did win me back somewhat with Black Ops, so I'm willing to give Black Ops 2 a chance.

I can't wait for Zombies on Black Ops 2..

Can't wait for it. :3 Technically  i can, but that's not the point.

[quote user="Neumax"]

[/quote]As apposed to what?  Blops certainly felt like they put effort into it.  I mean its the only CoD in recent memory that wasn't hacked on consoles.  Not one little hack.  They were constantly updating the game.  It had a constant flow of dlc.  All of these things are stuff IW needs to prove they can do.  Which don't get me wrong they are doing much better than in the past, but Treyarch was still better at most of these things.

[quote user="BEASTmmb"]

[quote user="Neumax"]

[/quote]As apposed to what?  Blops certainly felt like they put effort into it.  I mean its the only CoD in recent memory that wasn't hacked on consoles.  Not one little hack.  They were constantly updating the game.  It had a constant flow of dlc.  All of these things are stuff IW needs to prove they can do.  Which don't get me wrong they are doing much better than in the past, but Treyarch was still better at most of these things.

[/quote]

The reason it wasn't hacked is because it wasn't worth it. Not to mention the graphics were worse than any of it's predecessors. And the campaign was sub-par at best.

The only thing Treyarch has going for them is Zombies. I hated Black Ops MP and the campaign was average at best.

[quote user="xBatchelorx"] I hated Black Ops MP and the campaign was average at best. [/quote]

I thought it was the most creative...

Black Ops is my favorite CoD. No ifs and buts about it. It played smoothly with no hacks at all. I did not witness any as opposed to other CoDs. It had fun MP, excellent campaign and addicting zombies. I'm still playing it to this today when friends want to. It's such a great game..