black ops 2 snipers

come on its getting boring now.The amount of players just camping and snipering,play it like its supposed to be played

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="XxAzZacLarKxX"]

play it like its supposed to be played

[/quote]

You mean play it how you want it played?

When the enemy does what you tell them to do, we have a term for it. Its called boosting.

I'm not a fan of sniping either, but a sniper is supposed to camp and snipe from a distance.  I can handle that more than quickscoping.  

The way it suppose to be played, I shoot you and you die. Repeat. Other wise if you are better than me, you are cheating. :) That is joke people.

Op you really complaining about snipers camping ? You get dropped on your head few times or what? You deserve many kicks to the nuts

Snipering?

[View:http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc147/Bird125/Face%20Palm/rofl1.gif]

Ask permission from you parents before going online.

I didn't knew quickscoping was the way to properly use snipers.

come on its getting boring now.The amount of players just camping and snipering,play it like its supposed to be played

[/quote]

simple solution STOP playing and go play something else? Oh wait you will find some excuse why that game sucks like Somebody keeps on shooting you from behind or some crap 

[/quote]

i hate when they are snipering, really gets me angry.

I guess the OP prefers runnering and gunnering.