Black Ops 2 Season Pass

So a few day ago my account was all messed up so now I have a new Xbox live account. On the old account I purchased Black Ops 2 Season Pass and I bought it with Microsoft points. Now the new DLC Uprising is coming out soon and I'm looking forward to getting it but I can't get it because season pass is on my old account. So I went to GameStop an asked them if I needed to get a new season pass or not. They told me that I can call Microsoft to transfer the season pass to my new account. So I called them a few minutes ago and they were to busy so I'm posting a thread right now to get a faster response. Can anybody help me transfer my season pass to my new account and thank you.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Sorry to hear about your situation.

But, you will need to contact Xbox Support (http://support.xbox.com/en-US/). They are the only ones who can access the accounts - nothing can be done without their help.

However, as far as I know, any DLC purchased from the Marketplace is licensed to the purchaser's GamerTag.  So, it cannot be transferred. You can try contacting Support to see if they can do or it is possible.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.