Black Ops 2 Revolution Map Pack

Is anyone else psyched about the map pack. I am really excited for zombies, Anyone else have an opinion?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Meh closer and closer to it I feel this game getting older and older :P

I have no opinion.

I have many opinions

^^ any relevant?? LOL.....

I am actually undecided... MP is good fun in small does but the map rotation is not varied enough.,.. the other night, we had Plaza 6 rounds in a row. even on groundwar, changing lobby, and so on...

There is a standing joke with the guys I lobby up with "if you vote random, you'll play Hijacked"...

My feeling is, if I buy the Pack, it is going to be for the zombie content... DO I want to pay 1200/1600 for the zombie content - undecided....

Im interested to see how that skate park map plays out and zombies looks awesome,I cant wait to control a zombie!

Yeah the zombie control is likely to be much fun... yet, I have a feeling the skate park map is going to get old pretty quick and is going to be a snipers dream (nothing other than the marketing vids to base that on though....) I am still undecided if I am going to buy it... most likely will but who knows...

-(off topic... get far on W@W last night???)

^^OMG!STRESS!I spent ages on level 7 i think,"Relentless",Was very tough and i was raging hard,our lass told me to stop playing it,lol.Anyway i finally did it and right at the end,the game glitched out on me!!So,9.30 at night i restarted it and eventually finished it again and this time it did'nt glitch out,I got the cheevo's for the level but i got a message saying my disk is unreadable at that point,Cant install either.

NO !!!! I remember just how frustrating i found it .... I only laugh because of that...

(nuff of derailing this thread - my bad OP)

It shows ive done it though and the next level "Blood and Iron" is on my mission list so when i get a new disk i can start from there,So i dont have to do it again.

Excellent!! you'll appreciate it when its finished - before Tuesday and the map pack release !