Black Ops 2 rank HELP

i turned off Black ops 2 this afternoon at prestige 4 rank 50, i came back at 9pm and my rank has changed back to prestige 4 rank 46 as it was at the start of the day.

i checked my theater and took a screen shot and it clearly shows my ranks as 50. im not willing to waste my money calling there support line, they use to have a 24 hour live chat support, which appears to no longer exsist.

I know its 4 ranks, but it was 4 hours of game play. i will be trading it in if this isnt resolved quickly,

Anyway, can anyone suggust something i can do to fix this?

(ive have signed up to the black ops 2 forum but it doesnt allow me to post :s which is why im here)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

That 4 ranks is that important to you , but you'll get rid of the game and take about a 70% loss?

I call a bluff.

It happens from time to time (so Ive heard). I dont think theres a "fix" for it. Just keep playing and take some breaks now and then to make sure everything "saves". BTW did you dashboard after your last game?

@rrkanaye i will follow that up thanks a lot.

@ uneasyjmitchell  i cant remember to be honest. it was 46 this morning i ranked up to 50, then turned it off for a break and when i returned to it in the evening, the days ranking up reset, im planning to trade it in on 5th prestige but if i cant get it put back to 50 i will just trade it now.

My... four... ranks...

MY... FOUR... RANKS...

no... No... NOOOOO...

AAAARGH, THIS GAME IS TURRIBLE

How dare this game make me level up so much! Oh wait, didn't I choose to prestige?

THIS GAEM SUX IM BRINGING IT BACK

Double XP is in a few days, no worries about a bit of rank, but whatever, its your choice. I dont think they will add a few ranks to you.

You appear to be right, you can ask for help via there support twitter account, and they ignored me all together, and replied to people who tweeed many hours after i did **sigh**

You're not the only one asking for support - calm down. They'll get to you.

How do I know my rank on black ops 2

^^Barracks.