Black Ops 2 Nuketown Zombies

I know that if you purchased the season pass, prestige edition, or hardened edition you got Nuketown Zombies.  What I would like to know is if we can buy it in a separate map pack of its own.  I would like to see this and I think it would be a huge loss to Treyarch and XBOX.  They would just be throwing away money by not letting us buy Nuketown Zombies.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

It will be released separate, but it won't be for a while.

[quote user="Oh Chelsea"]

It will be released separate, but it won't be for a while.

[/quote]

What's your source on this because it hasn't been announced anywhere that it will be available separate.

[quote user="NewFoundRemedy"][quote user="Oh Chelsea"]It will be released separate, but it won't be for a while.[/quote]What's your source on this because it hasn't been announced anywhere that it will be available separate.[/quote]

Exactly! It's pretty bad form to make a post like this stating something as a fact when you aren't able to support it with evidence.

It obviously will be,Once people stop buying season passes for it,They're not gonna chuck money away like that.I would think it will be a while yet though,Maybe once all the DLC's have dropped.I suspect they have already thought about this.They won't do it while they're still making more money from season passes.

I don't think they will put it out on a stand alone dlc. Activision probaly wants you to pay 50$ for the map with 4 dlc