Black ops 2 multiplayer progress reset!!!!

Hi, today when I went to play black ops 2 I signed in like I would normally and as I was editing some classes I got a notification saying ( disconnected from xbox live profile signed in elsewhere) so i reconnected to xbox live and I noticed that my progress was reset to lvl.1 when I logged back in. I still had my emblem and calling card that i was previously using but i had lost my prestige 1 lvl. 30 rank all my weapon unlocks,camos, kills,wins and everything else related to multiplayer. I still had my zombie stats though.If anyone could please explain and help me out I would really appreciate it.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

have you been boosting op?

I hear ur pain. *hugs* I have my same rank but all my perm unlocks r gone. And my classes I bought wit my prestige awards = gone

[quote user="apna style"]

have you been boosting op?

[/quote]I seriously doubt it.  Same happened to me and M y r a.  This is apparently a common and widespread problem that Activision/Treyarch screwed the pooch on.  Don't believe me?  Go play a local match against bots.  

[quote user="fearlessddawg"]

I got a notification saying ( disconnected from xbox live profile signed in elsewhere)  

[/quote]  sniper it is this line that made me  ask the question

^ Maybe... but that still doesn't sound like boosting.  That sounds like everyday shenanigans on the COD servers.