- Unscoped snipers

- Esports?

- Dolphin Dive!

- Multi-Team TDM

- Riot shields can be placed.

- Changeable fire rate

- Drones can crash into the map.

Overall, this looks amazing.

i noticed the seperate knife too, looked almost like you had to equip the knife. looks like you can name custom classes  still. and yes dolphin diving appears to be back in full force. and i wonder if the drone is crashing into the map or if it is designed to fly into the map as a ksr?

ASDFGHJKL THIS GAME NEEDS TO COME OUT SOONER!

[quote user="Strawberry Catz"] i wonder if the drone is crashing into the map or if it is designed to fly into the map as a ksr? [/quote]

Seems like the only possible solution. I wonder if you control it. (like a predator missile?)

well i just preordered the game from amazon and it gave me a free wallpaper. and the wallpaper is titled "Los Angeles" and it has a ton of air support in the picture. its a sweet wallpaper

Overall, it was underwhelming for me. Aside from unscoped bolt-actions, useful C4, and that suicide-drone KSR, there wasn't anything all that great about it. They didn't do a good job of displaying the custom classes (though the SC: Conviction-esque display itself is nice) so it's hard to see what is what exactly.

-

If anything, I may have more worries.

Looks like the killstreaks being part of classes, a very welcome addition in MW3, are making a return in BLOPS 2, alongside choosing what KS you want to deploy if you have a chain going.

I liked it.

Sniper Rifle without a scope = 1:30.

-

Ruined it for me. I'm sorry but this is just going to make the sniping worse in my opinion. Kids are going to be running around with snipers even more now.

I see a one hit kill knife again, so panic knife will be back. A strella type of anti aircraft weapon, the Tomahawk will be nice though. It just looks way to fast paced, like MW3, but maybe it will be better as I have always liked Treyarcs take on games.

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.