- Escort, a new game mode
- > Similar to Search and Destroy however a live player must be escorted to
one of three areas (or two depending on the map) without being killed.
- >The match will have rounds, consisting of one life only.
- Drop Zone and Kill Confirmed will return
- Team Defender and Infected will not return
- Will follow from Modern Warfare 3’s system
- Larger emphasis on objectives
- > A bomb plant is worth 2 points
- > A neutral flag is worth 1, however an enemy flag is worth 2
- > A flag assist capture is worth 1, a capture is worth 2
- The Specialist Pointstreak has be modified
- > 2 kills now gets you 1 perk
- > The 4th kill gets you 2 more
- > The 6th kill gets you 3 more
- > The 8th Kill gets you 4 more
- > You do not get every perk when you reach 8 kills
- > Perks only become “Pro” when you have them Pro
- RC XD will not return
- Heat vision
- > Is a new Pointstreak reward
- > When you get the required points, you can activate this Pointstreak and
your player pulls out a scope and attaches it to your weapon.
- > This scopes main advantage is it’s ability to detect enemies through
- > Note, the scope can only be attached to primaries not including
- Item Packages
- > Requires 5 points
- > Fall along side care packages and air drop traps.
- > Features a list of package items only
- > Including ammo, mini gun, grenade launcher, rocket launcher, and body
- There will be 15 prestiges
- There will be 50 ranks
- Every two prestiges there is a 5 rank increase
- The final prestige has 90 levels
- ELITE is being fully incorporated into Black Ops 2
- Combat record has been modified and re-named as ELITE Stats
- There will be a specific lobby for clan matches (new way of leveling clans)
- Clan Tournaments can now be implemented
- No MOAB or Nuke
- No last stand
- No death streaks
- No flame thrower attachment
- Map design and size will be following Black Ops not Modern Warfare 3
- Improved sniper rifle usage.
- No aim assist for any sniper rifle.
- Less sway
- No longer just perk 1 chooses the players appearance
- Appearance is a combination of all perks and type of Pointstreak being used.
- Larger emphasis on hardcore than ever before
- No grenade launchers
- Only vehicle guided rocket launchers permitted
- Respawn timings decreased (for most modes)
- 1 bullet in the foot will no longer kill a person, a head or chest shot is
- A person will now bleed out if severely injured.
Perk System 2.0
- The Perk Pro system has been upgraded
- There is now 2 options a perk can advance to.
- Both require different challenges to unlock
- Once the desired Pro version is unlocked, the player can select that as
their “Perk Pro”.
- Once selected, the only way to choose the other option is by entering
- For example Perk slot 1 has the perk called Speed
- Speed – Reduces the time taken to aim down the sight
- > Pro I – Swaps weapons faster
- > Pro II – Throws equipment faster
- Will be returning with vast improvements.
- Difficulty is no longer based on how long
the bots take to start shooting.
- Bots now have an advance AI system
- Similar to the behaviour seen in the MW3
Spec Ops survival