Black Ops 2 Migrating Host Disconnect from XBL then earned Experience Points Gone!

i was playing hardcore teamdeath match on xbox live. alll of a sudden host migrating pops up then i guess there was no compatible host, so me and every other player in the lobby got disconnected from the currect match and led back to multiplayer menu. i don't knoe about the other players but it took its time for the loading screen to load the menu and when it did i was customizing my class then all of a sudden... loading screen FOR WHAT?? i am at the menu and it already to awhile to load the menu so it puts me baack at the loading screen and it takes its time.. again the i get disconnected from xbox live. i reconnect to xbox live and my EXPERIENCE POINTS, weapon rank, weapon unlocks i earned during that half match before it migrated the hosts and disconnected everyone i did not have instead i had the same ranking non prestidged rank 30 and weapon ranking along with weapon unlocks it is as if i never had played that half match so me getting disconected from xbox live did not allow black ops 2 treyarch to save my earned experience points ect...????? well now since i feel unsecure about this i will prestige then reset all my stats just in case there was a modder in BLACK OPS 2

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Hello EscapeDevive,

Welcome to the Xbox Support Forums.

These things will happen a lot.

They did not take their time to finish their game well.

There a quit a lot of bugs that were not present in the previous Call of Duty Series. Either, they are launching Updates while these Updates should be implemented right when the game is released. My opinion is that Call of Duty Black Ops II is a bad programmed game. They had not enough time to finish their game on time.

For any additional information, I do recommend to contact Activision about this problem.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Rick N.,
DummyArbiter010

borntolearn.mslearn.net
microsoft.com/learning

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.