Black Ops 2 Lagging

yesterday 12/13 i was playing all day and the 1st 1/2 of the day i was full strength but when i was playing in the evening my signal strength was teetering between red and yellow so bad that i was lagging so ridiculously that i had to shut down and quit. today i am full signal strength but still lagging sometimes really bad with full green bars. i reset my router and even sent a refresh signal to my modem. nothing clears it up... do you think its black ops servers or personal connection issue?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I always get full green and i still lag my *** off.

I've noticed that if I play in the early morning to mid afternoon I have great connection.  Anytime from 5pm EST to around 10Pm EST it's a lag fest with no chance of getting kills.  

Lag Comp, needs to be removed.

yup everybody got issues with lag not just you, we had to wait 2month before IW fixed lag comp on mw3. im sure trayarch will find a way though.

[quote user="semperfi69"]

Lag Comp, needs to be removed.

[/quote]No, it just needs to be balanced better. 

No it needs to b removed it is and never was intended for broadband. It was made to balance dial up to high speed. And since we are all on high speed it is not needed.

If it wasn't needed it wouldn't be used by most if not all mp games on consoles.  

it is not used in all Mp games. Black Ops 1 was the first. And if you do not believe that then i suggest you do some research.

it is not used in all Mp games. Black Ops 1 was the first. And if you do not believe that then i suggest you do some research.

[/quote]

I suggest you do some research.

Blops was the first I heard talk about it .... and when I researched it then it became obvious it was nothing new.

I guess if you are going on nothing but listening to fellow complainers, then yeah, it started in blops.

On topic ....... I've always noticed there are certain times of day when lag is worse than others. If I play early afternoon or late night I have the best connection.

5 or 6 pm est and 6-7 am are the worst times for me ............   Sundays are almost always bad

[/quote]

Think you should go do some research an go through the dev videos on xbox dash, there's one particular video with a dev explaining that the FIRST game they used it on was WAW.

And he also explains that LC is in every multiplayer game in one form or another, you do know that LC isn't actual program? it's a series of app's an security measures that kick in when lag occurs to stop the screen from going jerky.

Find the video all the proof is there an i've also told you were it is.