Black Ops 2 Headsets

Has anyone pre-ordered the headsets for blops 2, what type and why ? I don't know if people would have recieved them early with their early game copies but If you have what are they like?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I've seen them in stores for weeks now. I'm pretty sure they aren't really that different than the regular turtle beach headsets just a lot more expensive.

They actually sounded a bit poor instore due to personal settings are set to basic audio levels. I am in the market for an upgrade and will be getting the 500 series from tb come tax time here in the colonies.

Lol

They are the same as the current version of TB headsets, and you can get some good deals if bought at same time as the game (I got my MW3 branded headset from gamestation for £29.99 when the game came out (RRP £49.99)

I got the TB X12 ages ago , fantastic headset. Got mine coupled with the Earforce DSS Virtual Dolby Processor. I would imaging the branded blops headsets will be the same as the new TB but with an expensive paint job

Just got the x 12's two weeks ago.  My first TB headset and they are fantastic especially for playing skyrim.  Adds a whole new level to gaming that I've been missing out on for years.

I have the X42 wireless dolby's,They are pretty cool,Had X12's but gave em to my mate cos wire was annoying me.I thought about Blops headsets but they are waay over priced.Sound quality will prob be the same as the normal range.

I did consider wireless , do you get any interferance , from your router or phone? I heard bad reports about the x42's and the BT router . Since i got fiberoptic ive had the new router with smart wireless i dont know if it'll be the same. I dont want to shell out on a piece of pricey kit to have to ebay it a day later or shell out for a differant router cos it crackles ha ha

I have the X41, and had them for over a year. I love them alot, and use them over my 1200watt surround sound hooked up to my TV. Every once in ahwile I will get a small crackle with them, but have alot of wireless divices in the same area. Im sure if I move it towards the corner of the room, I will have no problems. The crackles are not bad enough for me to worry about it.,

No but sometimes they will lose connection for maybe a couple of seconds,quite rare though,Also batts only last 6 hours ish,I invested in a duracell 1 hour charger and a pack of rechargable duracell triple A's.Its worth it for me as i kept tripping over and sitting on the wire and the room looked untidy.Also with a wireless headset and pad you feel abit more free and comfortable.As far as sound goes a good feature on the unit is a sound direction button so you make the sound come from different angles to make the dolby sound better.Honestly though if your not so bothered about the wires i'd stick with the X12's as the sound is still awesome on those and there is'nt mountains of difference.If you do want wireless you could always go with the X32's since you already have the DSS.The X12's are good enough though imo if the wires are not pissing you off.

Cheaters!