http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDzQIT1mPe8

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

^^^ Exactly what I was thinking UneasyJmitchell

^^Thats great looking graphics, very clear.

[quote user="UneasyJmitchell"]

That video is way clear, its gotta be PC gameplay, eh? I hope it looks that clear on consoles.

[/quote]

It was Xbox 360 gameplay.

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

I still think sniping in Call of Duty is stupid and is just for grins. I mean, when you can slap ACOG on a gun with no recoil and it fires in full auto no problem, whats the point.

[/quote]

Yeah, it is just for grins because sniping has been underpowered since COD2/COD3. Hopefully sniper rifles can become more viable with BO2. If not, perhaps the unscoped Ballista can :D

I still think sniping in Call of Duty is stupid and is just for grins. I mean, when you can slap ACOG on a gun with no recoil and it fires in full auto no problem, whats the point.

The phone thing you talking abt is the tactical insertion

That video is way clear, its gotta be PC gameplay, eh? I hope it looks that clear on consoles.

I attempted to edit my previous post but was denied****

He went from the pistol to the phone then back to the sniper rifle. Sorry.

At the 8:42 mark did he just reload his cell phone??  Is that a glitch or something new that must be done before calling in something. Check it out because I have about 5 times and it is the same thing over and over. He physically pushes a battery or something into it as he switches from the sniper rifle to the phone but it seems like he is in the middle of a reload.

[quote user="LagCompensation"]

The guy in this video is funny because he tries to quickscope people from 200 miles away and pointlessly shoots his C4 in the air when theres no enemies around

[/quote]

Haha yeah I noticed that too.

The guy in this video is funny because he tries to quickscope people from 200 miles away and pointlessly shoots his C4 in the air when theres no enemies around