Black ops 2 freezing..

So, last night my game froze during zombies. Didn't think much of it I just turned my xbox off and went to bed. It freezes up sometimes due to laggy connection on my end. Anyway, I went to play the game a few mins ago and it ONLY lets me play zombies. It freezes up every time I go to multiplayer and I have to completely turn off the xbox. I thought it was my xbox live at first but ALL of my other games work. Mw2,mw3, Halo 4 they ALL work. I tried cleaning the disk and everything. Anything else I can try?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

You need to post in the support.activision.com forums. They will be able to help you. This has been happening to ALOT of COD players recently.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there Fragile! I'm thinking that the problem arose when it froze on you last night. Because it froze on you during Zombies, I believe it corrupted the title update. So what I would do would be to clear the title update and re-download it.

To delete the title update, all you need to do is:
-Go to the dashboard

-Go over to the System Hub
-Select Settings
-Select Storage
-Select your hard-drive
-Select Games and Apps
-Delete the Black Ops 2 Title Update

After that, when you next launch Black Ops 2, it'll prompt you to download a fresh copy of the title update. Hopefully that fixes the issue! As fun as Zombies is, a little variety is what keeps the game fresh, amirite? ^_^

Let us know how this works for you, if not we'll keep poking at it until it gives up the goods!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.