Black Ops 2 Forums

I'm not sure if some of you are aware of this but Black Ops 2 has a seperate forum. Your probably going to get quicker and better responses if you post

HERE.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Was thinking of doing the same thing earlier,  but figured my attempts would be futile.

"Happy Drinking"

[quote user="LOUISE CYPHRE"]

Was thinking of doing the same thing earlier,  but figured my attempts would be futile.

"Happy Drinking"

[/quote] Seems like it didn't work for me either... Oh well. Some might figure it out sooner or later. I tried. I just won't respond to any Black Ops 2 threads here.

I'm glad to see people still aren't smart enough to figure this out...

make this a sticky please

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Just purchased the season pass for the sole purpose of being able to play nuketown 2025, downloaded it, eager to play went looking for it and cannot find it, through much googling I see the only way to play it is "chaos moshpit" in the playlist subcatagory, the only options in my playlist subcatagory are the basic ones, core, hardcore, party games etc, there is no option for search. I got the dueces player card, the nuketown zombies is there, but the one reason i bought it isnt there, anyone know what I'm doing wrong? Any help would be great add me if its easier chuckd9579. Thanks in advance.

[quote user="chuckd9579"]anyone know what I'm doing wrong? [/quote]

Maybe you bought a season pass for wrong game.

did you read the posts above yours?