Black Ops 2 Deranked.....

I Logged into my account and played zombies and went to multiplayer and then I was level one..... Please Help!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

It could be one of two reasons. Either you were reset due to cheating or boosting. (post on the official CoD forums to find out why)

Or

http://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Rank-Has-Been-Reset-or-Rolled-Back

[quote] 

If for some reason your stats or rank information becomes corrupted, the Call of Duty servers will restore them using a previously stored backup. This means that your rank or stats may not be exactly where you were before the reset occurred. Activision Customer Support will not be able to restore your rank or stats beyond what has already been restored by the automated process. We apologize for the inconvenience.

[/quote]

Xbox Ambassador | Xbox Forum Moderator | Xbox MVP

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

A handful of players have  faced this problem.  If you want to retrieve your prestige/Stats you should direct your problems to  COD forums ActiVison/TreyArch.  Xbox Support team cannot help you with this problem as mentioned here

forums.xbox.com/.../8203.aspx

You should make a post under the COD forums - technical support or contact one of the developers to fix the problem. Cutpurse and  ATVIAssis are  the moderators that usually deal with the stats issues.

Here is an example of a player getting their stats/prestige restored after posting their problem

community.callofduty.com/.../414024997

Sorry this didn't help.

This has happened to me twice.

The first time I went back a few levels. The second time I lost all my custom classes and extra classes.

It recently happened to my friend as well but he lost his extra classes he achieved from prestiging. Even though he did not lose his prestige he still cant get the extra custom classes back.

This is a major bug in the game.

The only thing that I can think of that caused it is that all the times this has happened is after playing offline custom games like splitscreen multiplayer or zombies.

It's as though playing offline custom or zombie games can corrupt online stats so now I never play offline modes.

Sorry this didn't help.

Same thing but i didnt go to zombies first i logged on went to multiplayer then boom! rank 1

Sorry this didn't help.

The data either got corrupted or you were hacking/boosting.

Sorry this didn't help.

You would have to contact Treyarch regarding that issue, unless you got reset for breaking rules, like cheating, boosting, hacking, etc you might be able to get your stats back.

Sorry this didn't help.

The data was either corrupt and you would have to delete you data and restart the game, or you need to check your email or call Activision if you were boosting or cheating.

Sorry this didn't help.