Black Ops 2 and Minecraft doing better than Halo 4

Commence crying. Sorry for the new thread. I guess some people like to have multiple threads on the same topic instead of just one so heres another.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Literally who cares. Also explain to me how the people of the "Black Ops 2" forum would cry because Black Ops 2 is doing better then another game? Reviving dead threads with no new information is bases for major LOLS and ROFLS.

This thread is flamebait for the lurking trolls. Maybe that's the purpose the OPie intended?

[quote user="Dubstep Kittens"]

Literally who cares. Also explain to me how the people of the "Black Ops 2" forum would cry because Black Ops 2 is doing better then another game? Reviving dead threads with no new information is bases for major LOLS and ROFLS.

[/quote]Looks like the first whiner has arrived. Also, I only started this thread because others started crying because I responed to my old thread.

[quote user="Kanaye v2"]

This thread is flamebait for the lurking trolls. Maybe that's the purpose the OPie intended?

[/quote]

Exactly what i was thinking my good sir.

Honestly who cares what game is doing better. I can't tell you how many times I played a game that other people said sucked that turned out to be really fun. Dark Void, Just Cause 2, and Avatar the last air bender are 3 from the top of the list I can recall.

[quote user="Durva360 Gaming"]

Honestly who cares what game is doing better. I can't tell you how many times I played a game that other people said sucked that turned out to be really fun. Dark Void, Just Cause 2, and Avatar the last air bender are 3 from the top of the list I can recall.

[/quote]

meh the only way to make him stop is by not even bothering showing up to his threads :P ... hes just doing this to annoy people .. Let him act like a 6 year old if that is what he finds fun

[quote user="Durva360 Gaming"]

Honestly who cares what game is doing better.

[/quote]

This.

Omg more people are playing Black ops 2, so it must be the better game! (sarcasm)

Halo 4 died the first week it came out. This makes total sense. Duh!