Black Ops 2 and Cod: Ghosts Community Welcoming New Members!

Hi everyone, I'm one of the founding members of an online gaming community known as Demons of War. DoW is not your average, every-day xbox live clan, we're more like a family. When recruiting new members, we look at the quality of the person rather than their playing skill. We are a casual gaming community, and in no way judge your gaming capabilities. All gamers that are age 17+ are welcome in our community, with certain exceptions (i.e. family or close friends). If anyone under age 17 wishes to join the community, they must go through a probationary period and be approved by a ranking officer to ensure that they are mature and respectful of other players. We currently have two branches in our community: one for CoD:Black Ops 2, and one for CoD: Ghosts. We currently have approx. 80 members, and we expect to hit 100+ within the next few weeks. We host monthly tournaments that our members are encouraged to take part in for real prizes that we (the community leaders) provide. These prizes can range from xbox live memberships, to games, to Turtle Beach headsets, and more! 

We do have a few core rules and regulations that allow us to maintain order within the community, and they are as follows:

1. Any and all forms of racism and/ or sexism are not tolerated, and are grounds for immediate removal from our community. We welcome gamers of all race and gender into DoW, and any forms of discrimination are inexcusable.

2. Any cheating, modding, or hacking in a public lobby is strictly prohibited. This makes the game unfair and generally not fun for anyone. Don't be "that guy"

3. We expect our members to keep their clan tag and motto correct at all times. We are proud of the community that we have built, and we hope that our members feel the same way.

4. Respect the chain of command. DoW does have a certain rank structure which we use to maintain order within the community. Ranks are not a symbol of prestige, and in no way mean that one member is better than any other, it is solely for organizational purposes.

5. DoW encourages military personnel to join our community. We understand that being in the military makes for inconsistent gaming time, and we understand that. If you are a member of the military and are being deployed or have other military-related duties to attend to, simply inform an officer of your situation, and we will put you on an M.I.A. list. Your spot in the community will be frozen, and you will always have a place with us when you return. The M.I.A. rule applies for other situations as well (i.e. death in the family, work, personal injury, etc.)

Well everyone, I thank you for taking the time to read this post, and I hope you consider joining our community. :) I've never posted on here before, so I'm not sure if the post will automatically include my gamer tag, but incase it doesn't, my GT is zXz Xero zXz feel free to message me with any questions you may have regarding the community and I will answer them to the best of my ability. Thank you again for your time, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to: