Black opps Hard core is ruined

they have ruined all Hardcore by making it in to mosh pit  it now sucks and i wont and now i think i am done with black opps now  i had HQ and Dom all i like is capture the Flag   so they game is ruined for me  thanks   treyarch has ruined the game once again

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 21 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="H00KD 0N KR0NIX"]

they have ruined all Hardcore by making it in to mosh pit  it now sucks and i wont and now i think i am done with black opps now  i had HQ and Dom all i like is capture the Flag   so they game is ruined for me  thanks   treyarch has ruined the game once again

[/quote]

You can still hop in and vote for your mode of choice.

Is CTF no longer a gametype by itself? WHY?!?!?!?!

I'm assuming FFA and TDM are still individual playlists?

I usually only play ffa and tdm ... and thought some hc dom would be cool. BUT.............. I'm not all that into ctf.....

Why didnt they just add a couple modes instead of making them moshpit ? . Us hardcore players are SOOOO discriminated against.

And yes btw ffa and tdm are still straight up. I want to think there are 5 modes, but can only think of 4.

ffa

tdm

bomb ( moshpit of bomb based games

flag (moshpit of flag based games )

@Mattks I shouldnt have to vote to play a specific gametype. Why alienate HC players? I shouldnt have to suffer through a game of CTF if I dont want to.

To be fair, this came from a community discussion where Hardcore players were engaged, and this is the result.  Nothing is ever final though.

[quote user="a tired old guy"]

And yes btw ffa and tdm are still straight up. I want to think there are 5 modes, but can only think of 4.

ffa

tdm

[/quote]

Thank you for the answers.

And it's not that us hardcore players are discriminated against, there's just less of us to cater to.

as long as HCTDM is still its own playlist

Edit

[quote user="REPULSIVE TACO"]

please tell me HCTDM is still its own playlist

[/quote]

Yes, A Tired Old Guy answered that one for me.

[quote user="The Junior V"]

[quote user="a tired old guy"]

ffa

tdm

[/quote]

Thank you for the answers.

And it's not that us hardcore players are discriminated against, there's just less of us to cater to.

[/quote]

Dont be making arguments for the other side. Its discrimination.

Were you invited to the COMMUNITY discussion MaTtKs meantioned ? ............ I wasnt ........ never heard anything about it.

Discrimination .......... treyarch dont care about hardcore people.