Black Friday Sale - Trials Fusion Awesome Max

On the Xbox homepage, I've seen the Trials Fusion Awesome Max Addon on black friday sale for 5 € for gold members.

But if i want to download it, it leads me to the whole game in the awesome max edition for 20 € and not just the addon for 5 €, which they said on the homepage.

On the page, it leads me to, you can then choose the awesome max pack only, but it's 10 €.

Where can i buy the addon on sale for 5 €?

(btw I am a gold member^^)

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:
Answer

Hi M0QY,

If I'm honest, that looks like an error in the numbers displayed. They use exactly the same text and artwork for the GB version of the site (www.xbox.com/.../xbox-one) and it's clearly showing the price of the full game. So I suspect that's the issue here.

However, I can understand that answer is not satisfying and you will want to find out for sure.

I don't know how you can proceed, but you may need to reach out to Xbox Deutschland, maybe Phone Support, to verify, because in other regions I've double-checked this, it's the full game, not the add-on, on sale.

If you want to try the Phone Support route, you can reach them here: support.xbox.com/contact-us

Xbox Forums moderator. Xbox MVP. r/xboxinsiders moderator. Twitter: @13mxn

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer

Hello M0QY,

Where are you seeing only the add-on at a discount?

In the full list of games on sale (for instance, here: majornelson.com/.../black-friday-xbox-digital-game-deals) the add-on is not mentioned, so I don't think it is included. It appears to only be the base game, and the base game bundled with the add-on.

I hope this helps, even if not ideal.

Xbox Forums moderator. Xbox MVP. r/xboxinsiders moderator. Twitter: @13mxn

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.