Black Friday Deals leaked for Gamestop

Here you go

Now  I need to figure out whether or not I want that new Zelda 3DS or not.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Looks like ill be getting borderlands 2 GotY, and AC 3.

Funny it was leaked this early. Some side of me wants to think it is fake, BF 4 for $30.00, thats only 3 weeks from its release..

I'm slightly confused on how it works. I see some deals are Friday Only. Isn't Black Friday..only on Friday?

[quote user="Pyramid Head15"]

I'm slightly confused on how it works. I see some deals are Friday Only. Isn't Black Friday..only on Friday?

[/quote]

Most major retailers have deals that last for Saturday and Sunday as well. With having some specials only for Black Friday itself.

^Thank you , must appreciated.

I do want the Borderlands GOTY. We have a Gamestop right near us so maybe it's feasible to get it. That and Dishonored GOTY for 25 bucks.

The great thing though, is sometimes Amazon will match prices or have the same items for sale as well as long as they are ordered within the time frame. So you may not even have to leave the house and have to deal with the hassle of all the idiots that come out on Black Friday.

Oh really? I'll check on that. That would much easier anyways. Thanks again and much appreciated.

^^ That's awesome news too. I always see people camping outside the store the night before Black Friday and I'm just like.. I'll pass lol. I think BF4 and AC4 are the games I'll be getting. Maybe Batman: Origins too. I'll definitely be all over Amazon tho. Already got my Amazon app, yo! Haha. Thanks for the post Pyramid. You made my decisions much easier this fall. :D

This is awesome for you guys, but it's going to suck for me, lol. I'll probably be opening at midnight for black Friday. The Gamestop I work at is really popular in my area. I'll be expecting a lot of people.

Those deals do look pretty underwhelming for the most part. The only thing I see is the Playstation Plus card for $29.99. If that's for a year then it's a nice deal. Nothing else seems to be discounted more than a few bucks though.

Half of BF4 already... lol.