Bit Of Info

The dev's have officially finished the game, so nothing more can be added and now they can get started on the DLC stuff. Also they said the campaign will clock in at about 58 hours with NO LEVEL CAPS. That's going to be very interesting. I believe Level 69 was as high as you could go on the 1st one. Oh yeah, they also added a bank to keep weapons you want to hold onto (no need for a Underdome type DLC, we get a bank from the start). Also, they said that you can share your weapons with each character you have. So if your using a SMG with Maya (Siren) and come across a nice Sniper, you can pick it up, store it and use it when you switch to Zero. I think that these are so great additions, can't wait.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yep, got mine pre-ordered and paid off.  I'm hoping the pre-purchase weapon cache is pretty good.  The weapon packs we got for KoA: Reckoning and Dragons Dogma were pretty weak and only usable at the very beginning!  Very amp'd up for this game!  Of all the other fall releases, this and Dishonored are the only games getting a preorder.  Everything else will get a post release evaluation!

I believe there is a level cap, it just hasn't been announced as of yet. It was originally 50, but they redacted the statement. I'm dead sure there is a level cap, as balancing has to be in place.

-

There is no level cap on Badass rankings.

Well here's the link to what they said gamerant.com/borderlands-2-badass-levels-wii-u-robk-160240

They added Badass Ranks which have no level cap, so you can keep racking those up and increase your characters basic attributes. I'm sure there will be a level cap so that you can't have all your skills maxed out.

Just hope that no one tries to cheat the game and create Mods for an UBER character on the first day!!!

Oh wait ... I forgot:  THIS IS BORDERLANDS!!!

Why do people have to spoil the game by cheating?!?!?

Are they so incompetent with their gaming skills that they can't play fairly?

Hope Gearbox takes that into account and makes some kind of Report system to snipe them fast!

^^^ I'd give ya the big Thumbs Up if they had that here! :)

True. There will be mods for this, no doubt about it. But you can easily avoid the drama by playing with friends. It'll only spoil the game for you if "you" let it.

According to the achievement list, the cap is 50. How would this infinite progression system work? What stats/skills would you be raising and what would be the purpose if enemies and guns presumably don't scale infinitely?

[quote user="Mister Chompski"]

According to the achievement list, the cap is 50. How would this infinite progression system work? What stats/skills would you be raising and what would be the purpose if enemies and guns presumably don't scale infinitely?

[/quote]

It's just a bonus to the players that sunk hours into the game. These stats spread to all characters (there is an option to turn it off). The stat increases are minuscule, but infinite. 

[quote user="tCruzin4lyfe"]

True. There will be mods for this, no doubt about it. But you can easily avoid the drama by playing with friends. It'll only spoil the game for you if "you" let it.

[/quote]

Mods may be present in the game, but I hate the "play with friends" excuse. I want the ability to play with legit players on a whim. That's what matchmaking is made for! There's no reason for Gearbox to not put extra filters/etc to lock out modders. I'm not saying all modding will disappear, but it would be nice to see it become less prominent.