Bioware gets it 402 Cupcakes...

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2012/03/29/this-is-what-400-cupcakes-looks-like.aspx

If anybody is happy about how the ending of ME3 turned out, it's charities...

Also, I found it funny the name of the company is Fuss Cupcakes lol...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

That's awesome - one of the best, most creative, non-offensive and non-aggressive protests I have ever seen.

That's just fantastic! Very creative and makes the point.

I think their reaction is even funnier. After "a lot of discussion" they decided that the gesture wasn't positive reinforcement for the team so they redonated the cupcakes. Eating them would've been like an admission of guilt, or something.

I found this way more interesting btw-

www.gameinformer.com/.../bioware-offers-multiplayer-statistics-for-mass-effect-3.aspx

How come I never heard of MP stats? They need to release these numbers weekly.

I do wish there were some more stats.  Total kills, by enemy type would be pretty cool to see.  # of grabs, headsots, assists, times you've earned the medals, etc etc.  

[quote user="NeecHMonkeY"]

That's awesome - one of the best, most creative, non-offensive and non-aggressive protests I have ever seen.

[/quote]

And bioware still treated it as a hostile act and handed it off the sheltered kids

[quote user="SMOKINSOMTHIN"]

[quote user="NeecHMonkeY"]

[/quote]

And bioware still treated it as a hostile act and handed it off the sheltered kids

[/quote]

I'm sorry but...how does that make any sense? So...giving to charity is treating whatever you give as a hostile act you're trying to rid of? They gave them to some kids which was a kind gesture. They even stated that the message got through to them, regardless what was done with the cupcakes but they wanted to make the best of the treats.

Actually what they stated was along the lines of accepting the cupcakes would be accepting that they did something wrong, and so they felt they could not accept them so gave them away to a shelter or something. So they may be listening, but they are unwilling to hear the message. Maybe next time the fans should send the Bioware team Tickets to Egypt.

Hats off to Bioware for passing it on to a charity.  Fans threw what they thought was a good curve, Bioware sent it over the green monster.

The cakes along with the lip service Bioware is giving the protestors is a lie.