Bioshock Infinite & assassins creed 3

does anybody here think that bioshock infinite will be worth getting?

or do you think it would be worth buying assassins creed 3 because they are both released around the same time

or should i just save up and buy both of them?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

My biased opinion says get both because I will be most likely getting both of them.

I don't really like bioshock, but they're both probably oing to be good.

I'll pick up Bioshock.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

If I had to choose, Bioshock Infinite will be the better.

Hmm, they both look decent and worth playing. I think I'm gonna do an exchange with a friend. I'll get bioshock and he'll get ac. When we finish the game, we just let each other borrow the other game for a while or forever. Depends haha, I managed to keep Gears forever lol. :P

Between the 2, I'd personally pick Infinite, but if you can, get both. Infinite looks like it'll be a more unique experience from AC3 (although the new environment of AC3 will be refreshing), but also in the sense that it's very different from Bioshock 1 and 2.

Save up for both of them. They both look amazing, in my opinion!

Bioshock- I have mixed feelings about. IMO it will take quite a bit to be better than the original.

Assassin's Creed III - Though I have only played Assassin's Creed and none of the other titles. This makes me want to caught up on the series.

[quote user="tommyzoom86"]

[/quote]

Problem solved. 

-----

if I had to pick, and I mean really had to, then.......yeah, I'd still find a way to get both :D 

[quote user="tommyzoom86"]

does anybody here think that bioshock infinite will be worth getting?

or do you think it would be worth buying assassins creed 3 because they are both released around the same time

[/quote]

I'd wager Infinite will be better. It's good they moved on from Rapture. But of course, with AC, there will be another next year and the year after, as there was last year and the year before. You'll need to keep up. If I had to pick, I'd choose the franchise that doesn't rely on annual installations.