Bioshock 2 DLC achievements

Looking for people with dlc maps to work on achievements willing to help in other games as well

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

hey ill help ima buy the dlc tonight and we can play whenever tomorrow

I'm on now playing if anyone is looking for these. Tired of not ever seeing the new maps. Shoot me a request.

If you are still looking so am I. Let me know.

I am also still looking...  I would love to play any time.

I need to boost and get to level 50. Im at 49, it just seems like its taking forever.

hit me up on live if you wanna play on bio 2

I'll be glad to help boosting any ahcievements that rerquire the new maps ^_^ i have never had a chance to play on any of them, and i quit bioshock multiplayer a while ago because i got bored of the same old thing time after time. I only need the 2 DLC map achievements to get 100% too, which has been annoying me for months now :L

Just add me on live and i'll be happy to help (:

If anybody's still looking, add me. Got one, but still need the "Win once on every Metro map" achievement. Lame.

I'm still looking.  I REALY want to help with the "Aqua Incognita" achievement.

Greetings All: Most cases i hate boosters but i'm in the same boat with the achievements for this game. i had gotten it day one and started it up within 45min. after its release. I was already playing with people ranked in the 20's. Never the less i found the maltiplayer not Reilly something worth pursuing at the time. Even since then i have tried playing it and  i find that its just as lag ridden as day one and if i don't get booted for the game ending before its over ; its that  i only have had  the chance  to play two maps. I would like to get my 100% for this game the single player was cool first game was awesome Minerva's den was the best part of this installment. I just finished the book that came out and its a must for fans of the fiction. That is why i'm looking back and wanting to tie up the lose ends with this game before they pull down the servers for it. Message me to set up a time if anyone is interested.