BioHazard Gaming-New Clan, Recruiting!

~ Be at least 13, FFS Be Mature

~ Have a mic

~ No cursing, degrading

~ Good personality

~ Want to have fun

~ Can take a joke

If you meet this requirements comment or send me a message saying you want to join. I will send you more info then. Remember if you don't have to be great just have a good personality!

-[BioG]Sammyr98
^ These are the Clan's Admin/Leader's Requirements.
Hi, I'm TURBOz, I am the Clan's Squad Leader and lead you into the Action on the Battlefield.
We are currently a new clan, and ready for new recruitments. For now we are taking anyone who wants to kick back and relax. Maybe later we will have a Serious Tone Division as in Competitive.
We currently support BC2, but will have full support for Battlefield 3 when it launches. As our first Scheduled Clan match for BF3 will be 7:00 EST.
If you are interested or are definite, check out http://biogaming.enjin.com/
Thanks for your time and see you on the Battlefield!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Lol

That is all.

^Please Leave ^

That is all.

You're asking him to leave a thread? Did I miss the joke? Not to offend, but a few of those rules contradict each other. Might want to get them sorted.

ummm........I have a great personality, and I'm good looking to boot...score!

*-I'm into intellectual conversation

*-I'm into slow dancing romance

*-I like long walks on the beach

*-I like pina coladas and getting caught in the rain

lol 13 on a game rated for 18 year old, yea, good luck finding "mature" gamers

pffffffffffff lololololololololololololololol

Fact: Whilst shaving your nuts, it's a great idea to stretch the skin as to avoid nicks and cuts.

Carry on.....

...tip of the day...thanx Harry

[quote user="DTW Dirty Harry"]

Fact: Whilst shaving your nuts, it's a great idea to stretch the skin as to avoid nicks and cuts.

Carry on.....

[/quote]

If you wish to skip the shaving process entirely, I'd recommend singeing the hairs off with an open flame. A high quality Zippo lighter is what I use but a campfire, Chiminea or even a brick house oven does the job just fine. The aroma of burnt ball hair is comparable to a creamy caramel blend.

Can I join? I am SiiK a BF.

Fail thread is fail