Binary domain

I agree with most of the people on this forum,this game is better than any terminator video games that have ever been released,and for a third person shooter is intelligent.But no one online!? i got it today 17/05/2012 ,i will keep trying to get an online game untill it happens.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

I went to buy this game today, but they didn't have it. I bought Neverdead for a tenner instead.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

I've been meaning to pick up Binary Domain, but just haven't gotten around to it.

Its probally gonna be a sleeper hit like Fracture was, Fracture was fun and frantic and when it was new and came out...it was awesome just didnt catch on had a horrible release date...

[quote user="RohjasDex"]

Its probally gonna be a sleeper hit like Fracture was, Fracture was fun and frantic and when it was new and came out...it was awesome just didnt catch on had a horrible release date...

[/quote]I actually found Binary Domain fun, Fracture on the other hand was one of the worst games I've ever played.

binary domain is much better than fracture. binary domain should be put way up there with gears and halo in my view. great game deserves more reckonition than what it gets.

There are 10 types of people in the world.

Those who understand binary, and those who don't.