Biggest Game Regrets

Have you ever sold a game that you wish you hadn't or saved over a file you knew you shouldn't? Share your biggest game regrets.  Mine personally is selling my old SNES. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I wish I didn't sell my copy of Gears of War 2 and Gta IV

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Hey OP, check the link in my sig to wash away all that regret. ;)

My biggest gaming regret is shooting some of my old NES/Snes games with a pellet gun. At the time we didn't think we'd want them and we needed stuff to shoot.

I regret buying God of War. I regret winning Limbo.

I regret buying the $70 collector's edition of Two Worlds. V__V

My biggest regret is buying La Noire at $60. I can't finish the game. The repetitiveness drives me crazy. Worth playing, but not worth more then $30-$40

I regret buying Gears of War... then Gears of War 2... and Sniper: Ghost Warrior.

Buying Fable 3 LE and Halo Reach Legendary.

Selling off my entire N64 collection Although it was used to help purchase my first 360 on launch night, so the pay-off was worth it, but since then I've been picking up N64 games here and there.

The only game I really regret buying is Rumble Roes. So desperate for another fighting game after DOA4 that I should have just stuck with what I had and waited for the UMK3 arcade release at the time.

Buying Fable 2.  I should have known coming from Peter Molyneaueuax

Not really for me. I always fully complete (1000/1000) my games now before I sell them.