Big Rig Dizzy

I saw a bot as this earlier and I was wondering if there is a way to unlock him or if he is just a pre order bonus

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

there was a post on youtube going through all the playable characters and big rig was one he cycled through but didnt say how to get him

You get him when ranking up, I think I unlocked him round Lv 8-9.

Nice troll bro. He's probably a DLC character that EPIC is just teasing us with.

Big Rig Dizzy cannot be unlocked yet. He is going to be part of the Campaign DLC pack in November.

Cheers

So just by beating all 12 beast mode waves on each difficulty you get savage theron? Thought I read somewhere you can't die/fail. Any info will be gladly appreciated.

@Grunge You can die in beast mode but you can't allow the time to run out and fail the wave. If the fail screen appears at anytime you have to restart from wave 1 on whatever difficulty your trying to earn the medal for. It's best to get 5 friends who are experienced and run it through on insane because by doing this it unlocks the medals for casual, normal, hardcore, and of course insane. It's really not that hard. In order to unlock the Savage Theron you have to get the onyx medal for beast or in other words beat beast on insane without failing a single wave. You're able to die just don't let the timer hit zero.

''In order to unlock the Savage Theron you have to get the onyx medal for beast or in other words beat beast on insane without failing a single wave. You're able to die just don't let the timer hit zero.''

that's all you had to say

Oh, I'm so sorry for taking the time to clearly explain something. I didn't want there to be any confusion on the subject but I guess if someone wants to attempt to troll then job well done. Have a great day.

@DragonGod Thanks. Better stop trying with just 2 ppl then. Guess I'll just focus on getting Sniper Drone...100 headshots...right? Just don't want to waste my time again like with savage theron. But thanks again, you where very helpful. Oh, and sorry about the "troll" :-)

[quote user="AHal"]

Big Rig Dizzy cannot be unlocked yet. He is going to be part of the Campaign DLC pack in November.

Cheers

[/quote]Technically it's the Horde pack, but yeah, Big Rig Dizzy is a part of the DLC that will be arriving November 1.