Big Issue, Please Help

Okay, my account just went through Xbox's investigation team because it had unauthorized access for awhile and I recently got the email to reset everything and get back to playing on my account

Well, I go to play Call of Duty Black Ops and it turns out I'm permanently banned! So, what do I do? I bought all the map packs and I want to play.

I checked my stats with Call of Duty Elite and I'm 15th Prestige level 50 (highest rank achievable) with a total of 26 hours played online multiplayer so I'm taking a good guess and saying that's the reason my account is banned from Black Ops.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Unfortunately this is the wrong section to post in. You'll have to make a topic here -> forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx, they will reply back and tell you exactly why you were banned. You can tell them that you just got your account back from an investigation and you're now banned. But they are going to be the only ones that will be able to tell you why exactly you are banned.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If you are banned from just Black Ops then you would need to take this up with Treyarch. MS does not handle game specific bans/suspensions. If you were banned from XBL you would not be able to sign in with the banned account.

Head on over to http://www.callofduty.com/age-gate?referer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.callofduty.com%2Fblackops%3Fpath%3Dblackops%26path%3Dblackops

Sorry this didn't help.

get in contact with treyarch and then get microsoft involved e.g provide evidence and get you reset on the game , this is annoying as this means that your account could have also been banned for joining a modded lobby ,

Sorry this didn't help.