BFBC2 Vietnam secret achievement help

i am trying to get the achievement 2nd Tour of Duty which is the secret achievement, I need to Achieve the best squad award on Operation Hastings and everytime i play on that mapi either don't get into a squad or my squad members get barly any points.

So i need 3 people to get that achievement with me that can get a decent amount of points a game. If you want to join post here or add me as a friend.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Just keep playing that map over and over and if you have to join the other team's top player or try to join on your teams top player maybe there is room in their squad.

Join the winning team or the best squad. Being the best player also helps. Play as medic so you can get a lot of points, avoid wookiesquads and this should be done quick.

Don't play medic on Hastings if you want points, it's a vehicle map and medics shouldn't do well on vehicle maps if your team are playing properly.

My advice is tank ho. All those tasty hueys, patrol boats, light vehicles and tanks, a lot of potential for those +100 vehicle destroys and double/triple kills.

[quote user="freedoms stain"]

Don't play medic on Hastings if you want points, it's a vehicle map and medics shouldn't do well on vehicle maps if your team are playing properly.

My advice is tank ho. All those tasty hueys, patrol boats, light vehicles and tanks, a lot of potential for those +100 vehicle destroys and double/triple kills.

[/quote]

I got mine playing like Freedom suggests. Also, it was kind of funny because I got the cheevo in a losing effort also. I would use the engineer and go to town on all those vehicles.

best thing to do is when the game starts let it run for a couple of minutes and see who the leaders are on both sides make a note if you have to then leave the game, on the main menu click  on previous players and the gamertag you made a note of join his game and when you join you should join his squad if he's not full if he's full then join another gamertag who was at the top doesn't matter which side ,when it works you should be in a good squad ,i did it this way i've also won it a few times since just playing normal

it's funny that you can also just play the game and do it with out trying that's how i got it did not even know about it, it took me more work to get the 'Ecstasy of the Gold' than any other one.

[quote user="CosmicStrike"]

it's funny that you can also just play the game and do it with out trying that's how i got it did not even know about it, it took me more work to get the 'Ecstasy of the Gold' than any other one.

[/quote]

Same here. Hell, I didn't even know about the acievement before I got it, none the less knew that it actually were secret

got mine carrying a squad of snipers. kinda sucks knowing i probably got them the achievement too but oh well

get the extra mines on engineer and just keep running to the enemies base and laying them in a line across the road then just play normally til you die then repeat this each time or around well used roads.worked for me!you do have to maybe keep changing squads a couple of times though to find an half decent 1.