BFBC2 is an Xbox 360 Top 10 game on LIVE

Battlefield Bad Company 2 is ranked #7 as the most played game on Xbox Live it has moved up the charts from over a month ago ranked at #9 to the new rank of #7 the popularity of the game is increasing.

http://majornelson.com/2011/06/15/live-activity-for-week-of-june-6/

1   Call of Duty: Black Ops
2   Modern Warfare 2
3   Halo: Reach
4   FIFA Soccer 11
5   NBA 2K11
6   GTA IV 
7   Battlefield: Bad Co. 2
8   Gears of War 2
9   Halo 3
10 Call of Duty 4

when your xbox live friends see you playing BFBC2 all the time, sometimes they well get the game, and that helps push Battlefield up the charts.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hhaha wow, cod4 is still in the top 10.

BFBC2 always been a top 10 game on LIVE since its release....

No, it hasn't. We have always been top 20 but not always top 10. I remember when the game first came out. The highest we was 3(maybe 4). Everyone one was freaking out about it.

COD4 will always have a special place in my heart.

I didn't know MW2 is beating Reach... Anyway, I figured BFBC2 would be up there somewhere since it's a pretty damn solid game. I'm loving it so far.

Also, how the hell do you put spaces in between paragraphs? I hate not having an organized post. It always turns out all jumbled together.

@Lord, BC2 never dropped past the 9 slot in the top 10.  its remained in the top 10 since release a year back.  First few weeks it was 3-4 then dropped to 5-6 for a little while, then for the rest of the year was about 8-9.  Now its climbing back up to 7.  I think because of the BF3 footage at E3.

Crysis, Homefront and Brink not even in the top 20. They dropped fast.

Should be #1, so much better than anything else on there...

[quote user="Domuhnic"]

Hhaha wow, cod4 is still in the top 10.

[/quote]

Proves what a great game it is.

I did used to really love COD 4 but its dated and doesn't really compare to BFBC2. I too am surprised that BFBC@ isn't at least in the top 5. Just goes to show how many different types of gamers that are apart of the community. I mean, soccer is just about the most retarded game known to man yet FIFA 11 is number four. ...mind boggling hehe :p

Yup this game Sucks. Can't even hang with GTA.  

Shm