BFBC2 is a Xbox Live Top Ten Game

according to major nelsons blog report.
http://majornelson.com/

Xbox 360 Top LIVE Titles (based on UU’s)
1   Call of Duty: Black Ops
2   Modern Warfare 2
3   Halo: Reach
4   FIFA Soccer 11
5   Gears of War 3 Beta
6   NBA 2K11
7   GTA IV
8   Call of Duty 4
9   Battlefield: Bad Co. 2
10  Mortal Kombat 

11   Red Dead Redemption
12   Brink
13   Halo 3
14   Call of Duty: WaW
15   Gears of War 2
16   NHL 11
17   Portal 2
18   Forza Motorsport 3
19   Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood
20   Fallout: New Vegas

The week before BFBC2 was number 8, that GOW3 beta pushed it down to 9 I expect the Beta to be off this list soon and LA Noir to be down there with Brink and RDR.

the only reason i went there and noticed this list is because I wanted more info about the news reports on the Console update that might brick xboxes and that MS might replace them.
http://news.cnet.com/8301-13506_3-20063909-17.html

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

as if gta4 beat bad company, i never see anyone playing that, and when i try and play it ( which is rarely) its a ghost town

[quote user="SoaringGosling9"]

[quote user="AssyrianWarfare"]

Plus the devs said sometime that Par for the Course was their worst mistake. I think that is exaggerated but I don't think they like the map.

[/quote]

shows the Devs are idiots.

Unbalanced helicopters was their worst mistake.  Theyre not unbalanced, just learn to use an AA gun on one, and theyre done for

3 flag CQ is their worst mistake. Should have been 5, but games are pretty intense regardless.  And I would rather have a few flags to concentrate the battles, than to have a lot of flags to spread the battles out thin

Marksman headshot bonuses is their worst mistake. Whats wrong with this? 

they'll make Atacama Desert but think Par for the Course is a bad map. (remove the trees, grass, 2 cap points, then stretch the map out, and you've made Par for the course into Atacama desert)  Atacama isnt a bad map, you just have to play differently.  Little cover = more careful

Idiot Devs are idiots.

[/quote]

Very nice. But he would put 3 COD games in the top 10....

[quote user="AssyrianWarfare"]

Plus the devs said sometime that Par for the Course was their worst mistake. I think that is exaggerated but I don't think they like the map.

[/quote]

shows the Devs are idiots.

Unbalanced helicopters was their worst mistake.

3 flag CQ is their worst mistake.

Marksman headshot bonuses is their worst mistake.

they'll make Atacama Desert but think Par for the Course is a bad map. (remove the trees, grass, 2 cap points, then stretch the map out, and you've made Par for the course into Atacama desert)

Idiot Devs are idiots.

@Assyrian Source? Where does it say BC2 reached the max memory allowed?

[quote user="CosmicStrike"]

some place i heard a rumor that they would do one more map pack for BFBC2 specifically the "Par For the Course" map from BFBC1

[/quote]

Nope, they have reached the maximum amount of memory allowed by microsoft for patches, so unless it's on the disc already or they can do a server side patch, nothing more will be done to this game.

some place i heard a rumor that they would do one more map pack for BFBC2 specifically the "Par For the Course" map from BFBC1

Why wouldn't it be?

its not exactly a packed list

Thx Sam.. didn't know.

[quote user="Dusty Arne"]

LA Noire Doesnt have an MP i believe..

Cool to see BC2 is still a top 10. Nice info. thx.

[/quote]

It doesn't have to have MP.

The list is based on people playing the game (SP or MP) when connected to xbox live. So even if you're not playing MP, but you're connected to xbox live, it counts you for playing the game.