BF4 Xbox 1 Single Player

I don't know if I'm the only one who even cares, let alone have this issue, but I can play BF4 on the X1 just fine on Multiplayer, but when I play the campaign, it either doesn't save or has a corrupt save. I'd play through, wait for the autosave and loading signs to clear and then quit out to menu, go to the dashboard, then hit menu and actually quit the game itself, to make sure everything is specific. I'd get back into Bf4 later that night and I'd have the collectable dog tags and achievements unlocked, but the campaign is back to start a new campaign and I wouldn't be able to pick up where I left off. Now with saves being on the cloud and no UI to get into my storage on the X1 I can't see if it's actually saving or if it's corrupt or what. I've tried deleting the cache and powercycling and even deleting and reinstalling the game, but I still have no BF4 campaign progress. Kinda makes it hard for a 100% completion of the game if I have to do the entire campaign in one gaming session. anybody know any issues with cloud saves, or maybe have had this issue with BF4?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

And of course I post in the wrong forum, off to post it in the X1 forum

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.