Bf4 servers

So yesterday every euro server had a 1 bar ping yet the east US servers had a full ping now today every single server has a que of at least 6 max I mean WTF

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Also according to quick match it can't find any servers

Yeah, the EU Servers are usually crap for me, I'm in the UK and have never had problems connecting to the US ones, but the EU ones always seem to be hit and miss. The game worked great after the patch, at least up until the influx of new Xmas players. Now everytime on that Hainan Resort match, theres always a tremendous amount slow down mid match followed by me usually getting stuck in the floor or some crap. BF4 is the most rewarding and frustrating game I've ever played.

[quote user="vG Ghostz"]

Also according to quick match it can't find any servers

[/quote]

Same, took about 40 mins trying lastnight, very frustrating, i wish EA would just let Microsoft handle the servers.

Probably has to do with amount of ppl playing I have no issues on ps4 getting into any game mode

Everything was pretty decent yesterday.. now it seems servers are just broken right now.. go to the bottom of the server browse list, there are tons of conquest game mods that are 2/64... some things wrong, and some kind of patch needs to be soon.

Yep, I just tried a bunch of servers, most of them are 2/64, 20/32 and yet when I try to join I am put in a queue 10/10 and so on.

Yea, if its not fixed soon then its just ganna be chaos until they do fix this.. hopefully this doesn't last.

Phew! Glad it's not just me! Lol I just got the game. So do I have to go to the store for any patches or was it automatic when I installed the game and started playing?

Looks like these folks are at it again...

twitter.com/.../418939956426321920

Hacked 5k RS accounts a few days ago and now apparently have shut down EA servers... GGWP.