BF4 Premium-Refunds..Be WARNED

As much as I love BF4,I refuse to be royally ripped off by EA,by a £40 season pass that works 5% of the time,yes new patch today,funnily enough to coincide with the release of china rising for everybody.Now I purchased my premium 23th nov via the xb1 store,also EA have a law suit against them and are not paying out any refunds again funnily enough,so as far as im concerned it is the responsibility of MS to refund me as we have more than enough grounds of being sold an uncomplete unfinished product.

-

Ok I got my out of protocall refund this afternoon from MS, after a long phone call,BUT HERES THE WARNING..if you proceed to do this due to the way bf4 premium is installed and ea log in,you cannot actually uninstall it yourself once you get your refund and the licence is provoked,the premium will stay on your console awaiting a remote unistall and so even tho you have no licence any more,you can still acess any premium stuff...

-

If you do you will be then flagged as playing an unlicenced game on your xb1 which will result in an instant BAN.This is because the refund is out of good gesture by MS and there is no actual offical way MS can do it via the normal channels as EA have full controll over it basically..

-

So for the next 2/3 days I cannot put my bf4 disk even in to play as it is registered as bf4 premium automatically,so if you do precede with this you will have to use another account to play for a couple of days.which is generally a minor because another gold account is easily made as you have your original paid one.

-

For me this says alot about decent customer service and MS are finding it a total embarisment from EA.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

if you requested a refund on a product... and once that refund goes through... that product is not owned by you anymore and yes, accessing the game will be against TOS.. nothing new there.... and also.. if you are requesting a refund on a game you do not want anymore... why would you put in the disc?

Wow. I dont have BF4 but thanks for the heads up

@tohellnback plz read m8,, the premium season pass..not the whole game.

[quote user="tohellnbak"]

if you requested a refund on a product... and once that refund goes through... that product is not owned by you anymore and yes, accessing the game will be against TOS.. nothing new there.... and also.. if you are requesting a refund on a game you do not want anymore... why would you put in the disc?

[/quote]

its not the refund of the game, its a refund of the season pass. I'm assuming OP is correct and all it shows is just how screwed up EA is. i'm honestly done buying season passes unless i really want to support a game (like ryse and titanfall) becuase IME they aren't worth it. only one i purchased out of like 5 last year was worth it and that was borderlands 2

Sorry...  read through it quick...  my bad...   yeah kind of sucks.... what if you delete entire file and redownload or reinstall a new version?

"Battlefield 4" has been working pretty good for me.

It could work faster.  Sometimes I might spend 5 minutes trying to find a game that our whole party can join but not longer than that.

Based on how much fun I've been having with the game I'm picking up the Premium Add On.

Az

You can delete the premium off your hard drive though..........

I am having a problem where the game doesn't recognise that I own premium and asks you to buy it again. so you can easily delete it and still play

@tohellnback thats the thing m8, you cannot actually uninstall the bf4 premium,the game no probs but the premium is stuck there hence the remote remove,hopefully in 2/3 days.

@WHITE KNIGHT,That was the other reason on this it shows stuff on our xb1s harddrive that cannot remove you pysically and ir can result in not being able to play.sz if I didnt make that clear,this is on the xb1.

-

For example.God forbid your didgy download corrupts and it has a similar setup as EA but on another game,then u are royally buggered from the start,I hope the escalation goes teir 3 in my case as this is a biggy they need to fix for the bigger picture.

I know, you highlight the dlc in your games and apps press 1 of the middle buttons and it comes up with an option to delete it