BF4 Patch from 12-13. How do I know if it installed???

Can someone PLEASE answer this clearly? I have quit out of the game and rebooted several times and I see no indication that my BF4 received the patch. Does a message or something pop up on your screen? Or is the patch completely autonomous? (you never see it happen) If it is the latter, how can I tell if I actually got it?

The game is running the worse it ever has. Can't join any game types anymore. Out of frustration I have deleted the game and now I'm re-downloading the entire game in the hopes this will fix the some of the issues.

For support: 

NAT: OPEN
Speed: 20 down 5 up
Ping: 95ms (at last check) 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

If i'm not mistaken if your on Xbox One and have it set to Instant On mode the patch was suppose to install itself automatically.

After the day the patch was rolled out first time I played it crashed to home, still does it many times, but once I get in a server it seems more stable (no crashing or connection issues)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Can someone from support confirm this? It is 5 days after the patch rolled out and I still don't have the patch, or if I do I never received any notice that I did receive it. Lots of users stated they saw an on-screen notification telling them the patch was available and another after it installed.  I HAVE SEEN NO NOTIFICATIONS WHATSOEVER. I re downloaded and reinstalled the entire game and STILL no update or patch.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey Warlok9, did you find an answer?

I too am wondering how to download and install patches for games...i have the digital versions of NBA 2k14 and BF4, both of which have had patches released. How do I download and install these patches? Or how do i confirm whether or not the patches have been automatically downloaded and installed? My xbox one has Instant-On mode enabled.

Sorry this didn't help.