BF4: just downloades yesterday and i was enjoying but ...

just downloaded BF4 yesterday and i was having a good experience but suddenly the program started to freeze or stop working and my x360 too, is this only happening to me?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hello amattei3000,

I'm not sure if anyone else is having this problem, but I haven't with my experience.

It's not your console that's the problem, it's the game beta, they have the tendency to freeze up.

You could try to clear your system cache, delete and re-download your profile, and see if it still happens.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

There should be some where to report it. That is the reason for the beta. I would report it.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey amattei,

It looks like DICE is asking people to post in the Battlefield 4 forums with bug reports.

[quote]

As long-term fans will know, we are also passionate about tweaking and balancing gameplay based on player feedback once the game is live – expect our commitment for Battlefield 4 to be equally strong. We take pride in listening to our fans so do make yourself heard.

If you have any feedback on the Beta, please submit it to us in the Battlefield 4 Beta forums that we will set up on Battlelog. We will provide regular updates on the beta itself in Battlelog News posts, in the Battlelog forums, and in news posts inside the game (on console).

While we are eager to hear your feedback on the actual gameplay, the beta is first and foremost an opportunity for us to test the underlying infrastructure – server loads, matchmaking systems, server browsers, and game mode rotations are now going to be tested at high capacity for the first time in a public environment. The data that we will receive during the beta period will be of great value to us when configuring the game for launch. Simply by joining the beta, you are helping us tweak very important details in the multiplayer components for our biggest and most ambitious game yet.
[/quote]

If you are having these freezing issues with other games on your console, please let us know and we'll work with you to get things sorted out. You may also want to check out our Screen Freeze troubleshooter. 

Sorry this didn't help.