BF3/Far Cry 3

Anyone buying Far Cry 3?  Remember map maker is built in!  Ya build it ya upload it free map packs none stop!  Just need a huge friendlist to make the game fun.  Can start making old BF maps if ya like!  Not sure what the FC3 map maker will consist of but better then part two I am sure of.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Multiplayer was turd on Far cry 2.

Farcry 2 SP was better than BF3 MP.

Farcry 3 is a must have.

A little strange to compare a SP to an MP .; There isnt anything similar about them.

Far cry 2 sp was a lot of doing nothing.   I enjoyed some of the sp (I just got bored of getting lost in the wilderness to often).

Far Cry 2 felt pretty lacking, honestly. The whole malaria fiasco kind of distracted from actually going out to explore much. The MP was okay, but kind of grew old quick. I'll check out FC3, but I'm not holding high hopes after seeing some gameplay of it. BF3 is still fun and rather entertaining, though.

I'm getting Far Cry 3

I'm sure they've worked on the lag on MP!  This game has the potential to wipe the floor with BF3! I can't wait to start making my first map from the ground up! Bring it!

I will check it out!

It means that i had more pleasure and playtime in Farcry 2 SP, then in BF3 MP.. which lasted only 60 hours.

It supposed to be the otherway around..

[quote user="BootleBadBoy"]

A little strange to compare a SP to an MP .; There isnt anything similar about them.

Far cry 2 sp was a lot of doing nothing.   I enjoyed some of the sp (I just got bored of getting lost in the wilderness to often).

[/quote]It gives you a GPS in the game...FryCry2 was about the "approach" of a situation...If you didnt like that game because you got lost and felt like you were doing nothing then you played the game wrong or not at all....

FarCry 2 is probably one of my favorite games this gen. Single player was awesome...sadly the best part of the MP was creating maps. Really can't wait for Sept. 4th.