BF3's campaign, is it decent?

I really enjoyed the campaigns on the Bad Co. games but I have a hard time seeing how the campaign can be any different than all the other boring combat simulator games without the Bad co. characters and storyline.

So what are you guys opinions on it? I know the multiplayer is fun from the beta but im way more a campign junkie heh. Dont play a whole lot of multiplayer in general.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

If you haven't read it yet, the review on Eurogamer.net has an extensive portion of the review dedicated to the campain and the are pretty detailed. Be sure to check it out.

I'm experiencing a good bit of technical difficulties in the single player campaign. Such as the team leader who I'm supposed to follow, refusing to move up. AI teammates refusing to open doors that only they can open. The same teammate getting stuck and continuously running in a circle. Other than that, it's your standard military shooter. As far as the story goes, DICE should be ashamed of themselves for flamboyantly copying Black OPS.

From what I've heard, it's the best in the series but that's not saying much. Battlefield has never really been known for its single player. No one ever really cares about it. It's the MP that everyone cares about.

[quote user="Manhandler"]

From what I've heard, it's the best in the series but that's not saying much. Battlefield has never really been known for its single player. No one ever really cares about it. It's the MP that everyone cares about.

[/quote]

BF3 has a SP Campaign?? Why didn't anyone tell me??

[quote user="LostKauz"]

[quote user="Manhandler"]

[/quote]

BF3 has a SP Campaign?? Why didn't anyone tell me??

[/quote]

It doesn't. It's a figment of your imagination! 

Whew, I thought you guys were trying to pull a fast one or something...

Lmfao, true haha. Ill probably wait till I can find it for a bit cheaper..

Next up.. SKYRIM :D

It has dinosaurs. It's nothing the get excited about.