BF3 vs BFBC2

I have played Badco 2 alot and have been sucessful on my two accounts and i am a mega support player. I sold my 360 many months ago to pay some bills. But i am comming back now. I have badco2 and a 360 in the mail. I have been debating on getting BF3. I have seen some good videos and red some reviews. Some reviews soom to lead me to belive the game is buggy, and more towards vehicals rather than squad battles. Also that the graphics stink compared to pc versions.  The wespons scheme seems weird to me as It seems like COD (atleast from one review) I have played COD Modern warfare and the World at war. Seems ok games but not my style. I prefer to be part of a team. cleaning up main players messes and reviving them.

My question to you is. Is it better than Badco2? In the way that BadCo2 was with squad fights and working together. Or is it more like COD type battles.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Not sure what you mean by 'squad fights' but there is still a squad death match mode. Personally, I think BC2 was a lot more CoD oriented in play than any other BF title. It was more focused on rush and linear maps that basically lead only one direction. The kits were all sorts of odd but it seems more balanced this time with 3. Of course it will be more focused on vehicles, that's kind of BF's thing.

I liked Bad Company 2 better. Not much in battlefield 3 is destructible.

Yeah, they did tone down the destruction some, but I have no problem with it. At least they said the Back to Karkand free DLC is going to have increased destruction.

[quote user="Ruthless Tenjin"]

Yeah, they did tone down the destruction some, but I have no problem with it. At least they said the Back to Karkand free DLC is going to have increased destruction.

[/quote]but it has a half-arsed way of unlocking the new weapons it introduces though.

"perfom certain actions and randomly get a new weapon based on your play style"

What...? You get weapons using that kit or ranking up if it's an all kits weapon. Just like BC2...did I miss something?

Maybe it will have me start playing it more when it comes out but I doubt it.

BC2 > BF3 but BC2 is already dying fast... no need to bother with it anymore

BF3 just feels more like a BF game than either of the BC games ever did. BF3's the better game imo.

BC2 was/is a great game. But maps in BF3 are way more better. Player movement is much better too. They did a nice job with it.