BF3 still worth playing?

Might be getting an Xbox soon and was wondering if DICE had finally got around to balancing the game out, flashlights, frag rounds etc. But now I hear DICE shut down their servers and and it's all player operated servers now? I don't know if that's a bad thing or a good thing. I'm on the fence about picking this game up again when I get my new Xbox and just need someone to give me an update on everything that's changed good and bad.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Flash lights still blind but not from 20 feet away in the bright sun of Nosehair Canals/Kharg Island.

Frags got nerfed

And they did but they put 'em back up.

If you liked the game when it came out, it is better now than at release. So go for it.

My two cents.

Still my favorite game.

Dayum Der Verteidiger, Col 88 already? Last time I said this I was like Col 6 and you were 66, now I'm 12 and your 88. :O

Maybe it's cause you win pretty much every match, not sure... :O

the official servers are not back like they were, u cant play every mode on every map anymore, if u get it you'll wish you dint, with the new premium, dlc that wont fit into regular rotation, if u can even call it regular rotations, que priority, new weapons that will be totally unbalanced, etc. etc.

its great!!

Nah. Play a good game. One that you have to have common sense and skill to play, not just the best attachments.

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

Nah. Play a good game. One that you have to have common sense and skill to play, not just the best attachments.

[/quote]

...so wouldn't it take common sense to choose those attachments, and skill to use them effectively? 

[quote user="vibroluxor"]

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

[/quote]

...so wouldn't it take common sense to choose those attachments, and skill to use them effectively? 

[/quote]

Because laying prone with a Bipod takes skill?????

So are you saying run towards the guy with the bi-pod in the first place?