BF3 Shortcut kit not working.

Hello.

I recently purchased the air/land vehicle shortcut kit and it doesn't work. I have tried deleting/re-downloading the content, clearing the system cache and turning the system off and re-starting again but nothing works. I would like to know how to get it to go OR how to obtain a refund for a product that doesn't work as described. I would love a solution rather than refering Xbox to The Office of Fair Trading (Australia).

Any help from anyone would be greatly appreciated.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

what you going 2 have 2 do m8 is delete them go on settings then account then click lisense transfer but u can only use that every 4 months but after u lisenese transfer redownload them then they should work

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there Dazzo! I'm sorry to hear about your frustration here. Can you tell me exactly what isn't working with the unlock kit you purchased? Please be specific if certain elements are not unlocking properly. Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Mister Gwynther.

As I've said nothing seems to be working. I've read an earlier post from you in another thread and tried all the suggestions but it doesn't seem to 'add on'. The vehicles and aircraft haven't ranked up as it were.I might try Madwelshman177's idea, and see what happens.

Any more help appreciated!

Sorry this didn't help.