BF3 SERVERS ?

Are there enough xbox360 players on the servers from BF3 ?

Because i'm thinkingof buying it .

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Enough? I can't even join a friend's game usually because it is always full and when a spot opens up it fills back up before I can hit "join". Thousands and thousands are online at any given time.

There are loads of people on, 24 hours a day. Try and get in some games with friends though, randoms can be a little frustrating to play with.

I can usually play on the same server for the whole night and play it out until everyone gets off for the night. Also, there is usually plenty of servers that are open with no one in it. You can always try and jump in one and hope people will join.

Just do not count on playing well with friends....it seems to have problems hooking you up sometimes.

Yes you can find games within seconds. Joining friends can take 3-5 minutes but it is well worth it. There are thousands and thousands of servers running globally at all times.

Yea this game will infuriate you if you try to play alone but then when you try to play with friends, the game has to jerk you around for awhile before you can actually all get on the same team.

[quote user="moonbeam1989"]

Are there enough xbox360 players on the servers from BF3 ?

Because i'm thinkingof buying it .

[/quote]Never a shortage of people or servers. As for partying up with friends, it's really not as terrible as some make it out to be. It's a minor annoyance and the game gives everyone the ability to easily work around it. The menus are messy and the campaign's a straight ripoff from Black Ops,but the multiplayer is where it's at.

If you do decide to pick up BF3, just remember that there is a learning curve.... you just gotta grind it out.