BF3 ?s

they've already said they're going to have a beta around october, does anyone know when the MoH people get early access?

What class has the shotguns and SMGs, and is the class system going to be more BC1 than BC2?

are they really going to do dinosaurs(even though i get the joke, i'm wondering)?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I believe you got your dates mixed up. The game releases in October but there is a beta in September.

In terms of classes, it's going back to the BF2 PC/ BF 2142 classes. Assault have the AR guns while providing medic support if wanted. Support will have the LMG and dish out ammo packs while providing suppressive fire on the enemy. The Engineer class will include the SMG and repair vehicles. Recon will have snipers and C4.

More information about the classes are available here

I like how they are in BFBC2. With the medic in charge of healing and revives and the assault handing out the ammo.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

my old band played with attila last year at a venue called fiesta in chicago. they were pretty sick. as for bf3 though im pretty sure dinos arnt going to be included haha but that would be cool, bf3 comes out the 25 of october, open beta is in september, closed beta early august, and the classes are more of bf2 pc/ bf 2142

dinos, like a zombie mode in cod?

@Death well I hope your Band feels better soon Asian Bird Flu?  Yup Beta is out next month an the game is suppose to be out in October, only way you are getting the beta is if you got a LE MoH 2010....

[quote user="FueldRockets"]

@Death well I hope your Band feels better soon Asian Bird Flu?  Yup Beta is out next month an the game is suppose to be out in October, only way you are getting the beta is if you got a LE MoH 2010....

[/quote]pretty sure the moh thing only gets you in the beta earlier,then it will be open for everyone